Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Cute Little Guys!

The ducklings are so stinking cute!  They had their first professional photo shoot today.  Cassi Bird came in today to take some pictures of the ducks.  For those of you who are unfamiliar with her work, she is AMAZING!  She is so good with my girls, she captures their personalities and gets my stubborn four year old to actually look at the camera.




Check out her facebook page here for more pictures of the ducks today!


Tomorrow the ducklings will be spending the day with Mrs. Carlson's class.  We are having a difficult time getting things accomplished with the ducks in our classroom and unfortunately, they have not had any eggs hatch.  We are going to share the wealth of ducks and get some work done tomorrow.  Don't worry, I will still update with adorable duckling pictures.  I have a few from today, that I am having some technical difficulties with. :)


I couldn't resist this one, they are so cute sleeping and I love when they sleep in the food dish.  

No comments:

Post a Comment