Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Brookfield Zoo

To say that we had fun today is a total understatement!  We had a blast.  Every time I ran into a group, kids were laughing, smiling and having a great time.  Thank you so much to all of the parent volunteers who braved the zoo with a us.  We had a nice little concert on the bus on the way home also.  Thank you to the girls for the entertainment!  

I was very proud to be a Pecatonica 1st Grade Teacher today.  There were many schools at the zoo today and quite frankly, not all of the students at the zoo were well behaved.  Every time I saw Pec 1st Graders (from any of our awesome 1st grade classes)  they were on their best behavior.  Even when they couldn't see me!  I saw kids from our school using manners, saying please and thank you and being respectful even when others around them were not.  Kudos to the parents of our students for teaching them to be respectable young ladies and young men.  I am so proud of every single first grader!


No comments:

Post a Comment