Sunday, May 18, 2014

Amost Here!

I was going to Freeport today to spend some time with family and I figured I should stop by and check on the eggs since they are due to hatch tomorrow or Tuesday.  I am very thankful that I stopped this morning because I got to see this!
 
I was a little uneasy all day in Freeport because I was worried about the little guy so I stopped back by the school on my way home and FIVE, yes FIVE have broken the shell.  None of them are out yet but number 2 is really trying.  It is so cool to watch the eggs move.  Number 5 is a noisy little guy.  He might have to spend some time in the hallway if he is that noisy out of the egg.  I am hanging out with my girls in the classroom for a little bit longer in hopes that number 2 comes out before we leave. 


 
We knew egg number 1 was not going to hatch.  Number 6 has shown no signs of hatching, but I am not giving up hope yet.  They are not due to hatch until tomorrow or Tuesday so he may just be taking his sweet time.  I am going to try to get a video before I leave tonight to show the kids.  I really wish they were here right now to experience this with me.  I think they will probably be out of the shell before they come in the morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment