Friday, October 23, 2015

Pajama Day, Pumpkins, and the Jog-a-Thon!

The kids were very excited when they earned their first pajama day!  They did such a great job during our fire drill.  No tears, and everyone walked out quickly without covering their ears!

We painted some crazy pumpkins to hang in the hallway.  They will still be up for the Halloween Parade and Party!


The Blue Ribbon Celebration was a blast!  Whitney really enjoyed seeing all the big kids!  I loved seeing so many of my kindergarten faces!  I wish I could have gotten more pictures!




The kids were total ROCK STARS at the Jog-a-Thon today!  They were running machines!  Some of them ran 2 1/2 miles, and one little guy even ran THREE miles.  I was tired just from watching them!






And they're off!






No comments:

Post a Comment