Sunday, August 10, 2014

A New School Year...

is just around the corner! 

I have been a busy bee getting our classroom ready.  I am lucky because I have two adorable little helpers, who maybe don't really help too much, but keep me company  when I am getting things done.  

These two little monkeys are my daughters.  Natalie is 5 and Whitney will be 3 in November. This has been an extra special back to school season for our family because Natalie will start kindergarten in just a few days.  We are all very excited for her to start a new adventure.  

Besides getting the classroom ready for an AWESOME group of 1st graders, I have had lots of fun this summer.  We took a family vacation to see friends in Texas, we went to the zoo, the aquarium, Magic Waters, Pearl Lake, Lake Summerset, Crystal Lake and so much more.  Here are some highlights from my summer break...
This was taken before we headed to the Mesquite Rodeo in Texas.


I hope that you have had a fun filled summer also.  I can't wait to meet my new group of kids.

Here is a sneak peek of our classroom...


No comments:

Post a Comment