Thursday, November 21, 2013

Feast Preparation!

 
We have been busy preparing for our feast this week!  We are working on our Thanksgiving skit, learning about Pilgrims and Native Americans, and making placemats for the feast.  Today the kids worked on their placemats, they used real Native American symbols on their mats.   Thank you to everyone who donated to the feast fun!  The kids will be enjoying turkey, mashed potatoes, gravy, corn, stuffing, dinner rolls, and pumpkin pie with whipped cream topping.  We will also be serving juice for our drink.  The kids are really excited and so am I!  I promise to take lots of pictures and I will try my best to get them uploaded to the blog before we leave for Thanksgiving break.  Fear not, if they are not up before the kids come home on Tuesday, I will put them up when my girls take their nap on Wednesday!
 
We also made a list of the things we are most thankful for.  I did not help the kids at all, other than to record their answers.  I was really impressed with the things they thought of.  What a marvelous group of kids!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment