Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Red Ribbon Week...TUESDAY FUN!

Today all of the students got Smarties at lunch and we ate them at snack time. 


 
 
We talked a little bit more about making healthy choices for our bodies.  The students did a writing activity today about alternatives to doing drugs.  Here is what they came up with...

Say NO to drugs, say YES to...
playing basketball with my friends. (Troy)
making goals in soccer and having very much fun. (Ady)
having the best teacher ever. I love her very much. (Brooklyn)
fixing my step brother's car with his bro's helping us. (Anthony)
watching the Bears play football and playing with my brother outside. (Maren)
cleaning my room and having fun with my dad and my mom. (Michelle)
playing soccer. (Macey)
baking cookies with my mom. (Rhyann)
playing basketball. (Cameron)
having lots of fun at gymnastics. (Kianna)
having fun at basketball and soccer. (Joshua)
having fun at Girl Scouts and playing tag with Abby. (Kayleigh)
having fun at Cub Scouts and playing tag. (Owen)
watching the football game. (Rayna)
going to girl scouts.  (Abby)
 
Tomorrow for Red Ribbon Week we will "Put a Cap on Drugs" and students should wear a hat to school.
 
We also worked hard practicing writing words with bonus letters today and writing sentences with words that contain bonus letters.



 
Yesterday we made spiders during fundations.  Each leg has a word that has a bonus letter s on it!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment