Saturday, June 1, 2013

PTO Family Fun Fair

My girls and I headed out to the Family Fun Fair at Sumner Park.  Thank you to the PTO for putting on a wonderful event for families to enjoy for free.  Kids got to jump on bounce houses, enjoy popcorn, munch on snowcones, have three legged races, and make picture frames all for FREE.  Of course there was more to do, but I can't list them all!  Hopefully this is an annual thing.  Everyone there seemed to be having a great time.  I was lucky because I got to see quite a few new second graders that are now technically my former students. 
Natalie sure enjoyed the sponge toss game! 

Whitney was having fun on the slide!

Natalie wanted to make sure I knew where to go so she could throw water on me!

Whitney snuck on the bounce house obstacle course every chance she got!

No comments:

Post a Comment